Never a dull moment with these gals! We had a great time working on the make and takes that my downline, Tammy Baldwin, designed. We created these fabulous mini milk cartons made using the Big Shot, Mini Milk Carton Die, papers and embellishments from the Simply Scrappin' Kit, Petal Party, and sealed with Mini Library Clips.
JOIN A STAMPING CLUB! Why join a club, you ask?? Check out these great reasons:
- Receive a FREE Stampin’ Up!® Idea Book and Catalog (a $9.95 value)!
- Stay on a budget while slowly building your Stampin’ Up!® collection! If you have a long wish list, this is a perfect way to pace yourself while building up your stamping supplies over time and staying within your budget!
- Get together with friends and do something that you love to do! Club meetings are held at Pleasant Grove United Methodist Church monthly, so you don't have to clean house!
- You DO NOT have to be local to participate! For a small additional fee (shipping to you), you may participate from anywhere in the USA! We will just mail you your club order, as well as the make and takes and materials that you miss at the club meetings!
- Get IDEAS!
- Each member of the club takes turns being the hostess so that each member has the opportunity to earn FREE stamps and other products of their choice!
- A minimum of $15.00 in FREE product of your choice.
- At least 1 FREE level 1 hostess set of your choice.
- You can earn TONS more product if you choose to hold an in-home party or gather outside orders during your hostess month.
- The club will meet once a month on the date chosen by the hostess and will complete different make and take projects each month (scrapbooking, cards, or 3-dimensional items, whatever the hostess chooses)!
- Opportunity to bring a guest to club meetings to help boost your sales!
- Each member is required to order a minimum of $15.00 in Stampin’ Up!® product each month of the club (10 months), which enables each hostess to receive benefits!
- Opportunity to sign up as a "Double Member." As a double member, you would commit to spending $30 a month instead of $15, and you will be the hostess 2 times during the 10-month period!
Please take a minute to view these files:
Stamping Club Information Sheet
If you are interested in joining (we only have a few slots left!!), please EMAIL ME as soon as possible! You may choose your month to hostess, but it is on a first come, first served basis! This club starts on March 20th! Hope you can join the fun!
Inspire. Create. Share.