What a FUN project this was! A super easy (and much loved by the recipient) flower hair clip! I created it in literally MINUTES!
- Felt sheets in pink and brown
- Package of Sweet Pea Stitched Felt
- Big Shot
- Big Shot Circles No. 2 die
- Hot glue gun (I used a low heat model)
- Hair clip hardware (I used small, but could use larger if preferred)
- Cut your 8-1/2" x 11" felt sheets into 4 equal pieces.
- Take 2 pieces of brown and 2 pieces of pink felt, layer them, and run them through the Big Shot using the Circles No. 2 die.
- Layer cut pieces, alternating colors, while gluing just in the center with the hot glue gun. I liked the look of the circles being a little "not straight" when layering, but you could easily line them up without doing that.
- Top with a shape from the Sweet Pea Stitched Felt using hot glue gun.
- Hot glue a leaf from the Sweet Pea Stitched Felt to the undersurface.
- Glue entire creation to the hair clip hardware.
Makes 2 sets of 2 Felt Flower Clips!!!
Don't forget that Sale-A-Bration is a GREAT TIME to become a proud Big Shot owner! Click HERE for all the details on Sale-A-Bration options that you don't want to miss!!
Please let me know if I can be of assistance! Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day!
Inspire. Create. Share.