- Die cut 12 pennants using Big Shot and Pennant Bigz XL die. Gather and adhere to 1" elastic using sewing machine and thread.
- Die cut seven small scallop circles using Big Shot and Scallop Circle #2 Bigz die. Fold over five scallops and adhere to collar of onesie using sewing machine and thread.
- Die cut 10 small scallop circles using Big Shot and Scallop Circle #2 Bigz die. Gather the circles across three of the scallops on the same double-thread. Tie off.
- To create ribbon flowerette, tie a knot in the end of Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon, then tie a new knot every three inches.
- Gather the ribbon in between each knot. Adhere ribbon to flower, then sew entire piece to onesie.
- Wash and dry to give shabby-chic look.
I hope you enjoyed today's project! Check back tomorrow for instructions for this great project:
Inspire. Create. Share.