- Sizzix Big Shot
- 5-Point 3D Star Bigz die
- Scallop Circle #2 Bigz die
- Background fabric (two 10" x 10" squares)
- 10" x 10" square 100% cotton batting
- Ric-rac (6")
- Sewing machine and thread
- Die cut four pieces of fabric using Big Shot and 5-Point 3D Star Bigz die. Round off hard edges.
- Die cut two large scallop circles using Big Shot and Scallop Circle #2 Bigz die.
- Die cut one small scallop circle using Big Shot and Scallop Circle #2 Bigz die.
- Insert cotton batting between two squares of background fabric and sew together using sewing machine and thread.
- Sew four flower petals (from 5-Point 3D Star Bigz die) to square. Fold large scallop circle in half and adhere to bottom of flower petals.
- Fold small scallop circle in half, then fold over part way to create one gather. Adhere to bottom of flower using sewing machine and thread.
- Adhere ric-rac stem to square using sewing machine and thread.
- Create leaf by cutting large scallop circle in half, then folding inner edge, and sewing each half on square.
- Wash and dry to give shabby-chic look.
I hope you have enjoyed today's Big Shot Fabric Project! Check back tomorrow for instructions to make this great project:
Have a happy day!!
Inspire. Create. Share.