Thursday, May 14, 2009

Introducing Bella B Design Team Member - Daphne Wright!


Daphne Wright

  • TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF:
    I am married to my best friend and I am the mom of 3 boys (ages 10, 17, and 20). I homeschool our youngest son. I have been a nurse for 16-1/2 years and finally found the best place in the world to work - night shift in the newborn nursery.
  • HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PAPER CRAFTING?
    Hmmm... that's a good question. Probably 5 or 6 years.
  • WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT STAMPIN' UP!?
    Quality products. Lots of inspirational ideas in the catalog. Large variety to choose from.
  • WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF PROJECT TO WORK ON AND WHY?
    Cards! Because they are fairly quick to do. I love to give homeade cards because they mean more and they are appreciated more - or so I've been told by the recipients.
  • WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCT AND WHY?
    You're kidding, right? I gotta pick one? Sorry - can't. I LOVE the cardstock! It is the perfect weight for cards... and the colors are marvelous. The stamps are great! Such a variety to choose from. I guess that's why I have so many sets! Oh! And the ink is awesome! I had to use another brand of ink because I didn't have that color in SU and was severely disappointed in the results. Designer Series Paper! Do I need to say more?? Beautiful!
  • DO YOU HAVE A DESIGNATED "SCRAMPING" SPACE?
    Most definitely! Although my youngest keeps trying to take over my space with his stuff!









  • ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE US TO KNOW?
    I am a paper fanatic! I love beautiful paper! I collect paper! I hate to use the last of a set of printed paper. I'm always scared I won't find it again. Paper crafting has helped me with my OCD. Don't get me wrong - I still have it but I'm learning that it's okay that everything isn't perfect. It's my stress relief. When my life gets hectic, I HAVE to make time to paper craft.

Daphne, welcome to the Design Team! I am so happy to have you! I know that everyone is anxiously awaiting your posts!





Katie Burke
Inspire. Create. Share.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails