Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Friday Wrap Up (after a 3-day weekend!)

School is out and Memorial Day is behind us! Time to catch our breath and focus on "scramping" stuff! There are LOTS of exciting things happening in the next few weeks. Here is a quick list:
  • May 29th: Last day for Katie's Good Bye In Colors Sale. Order now so you don't miss out!
  • May 31st: Last day for Designer Series Paper and Textured Cardstock Sale.
  • May 31st: Last day to join Stampin' Up! for $75. I only need 1 recruit to promote to Senior Supervisor. Please consider joining!
  • June 1st: Last Chance Stamp and Accessories List Released. Bella B Designs T-Shirts on sale (see graphic and description below).
  • June 2nd: Design Team Tuesdays begin on my blog! Sign up for blog updates on the left sidebar of my blog so you don't miss out!! My Design Team has been hard at work and you won't believe the great projects!
  • June 5th: Happy Hostess Workshop 7-9 p.m.
    HOSTESS SLOTS STILL AVAILABLE!!
    Will cancel if no hostesses by Friday, 05/29.
  • June 15th: Happy Hostess Workshop 7-9 p.m. at PGUMC. Hostesses: Daphne W. and Vicki M. Thanks ladies!!
  • June 26th: Friday PMS Night 4-10 p.m. at PGUMC. Part of 2-day event.
  • June 27th: Super Saturday 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. at PGUMC. Part of 2-day event. ADULTS ONLY.
  • June 30th: Last day to order from current catalog! Bella B Designs T-Shirt sales end (see attached graphic and description below).
  • July 1st: Customer sales period begins for the new Stampin' UP! Idea Book and Catalog.

Be sure to scroll down through my blog postings! I have posted a BUNCH of new stuff, including product spotlights, tutorials, etc. You will also want to subscribe to my blog for Design Team Tuesdays, as well as lots more that I have in store.... don't miss anything!!

COOL SHIRTS SNEAK PEEK!!! I am super excited about these shirts!! I will be taking orders for Bella B Designs T-Shirts from 06/01/2009 through 06/30/2009.
  • Graphics to be posted to my blog soon!
  • Shirts will be $12 each(youth and adult sizes) and will be available in a several colors (not just the color background featured in the graphic), which I will post to my blog soon.
  • THE BEST PART - Your purchase will entitle you to $2 off of your PMS Night/Super Saturday fees EVERY TIME you wear them to PMS Night/Super Saturday! Essentially, the shirts will pay for themselves, so get one in every color!!

Have a great week! Hope to see you soon!





Katie Burke
Inspire. Create. Share.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails