Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Introducing Bella B Design Team Member - Victoria Martin!


Victoria Martin

  • TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF:
    Hi! My name is Victoria Martin. I have been happily married for 22 years to a wonderful man. I am the mother of a 20-year-old daughter and the step-mother to 2 beautiful young women, the oldest of which have produced 2 adorable grandchildren, making me the Nana to 4-year-old Conner and 2-year-old Paislee. I am also the Nana to a 3-year-old Yorkie named Khloie. I have loved the crafting world for years. I have done cross-stitch, crochet, needle point, and painted my way to the best craft of all, paper crafting!
  • HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PAPER CRAFTING?
    Wow that’s almost hard to answer. I have been doing paper crafts for approximately 12 years. The time has flown by! The thrill of cutting paper into all sorts of shapes and sizes and making a masterpiece is awesome. I think I have found a new love!
  • WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT STAMPIN' UP!?
    I knew you were going to ask me that. Ok.... let me see... I really like the grosgrain ribbons and the rich-colored cardstock. The inks are awesome with their bright luscious colors. Now, the markers are crafters dream come true! Did I mention the Designer Series Papers? Well you have to get some. The elements are super for adding the perfect small touches to a page or card. And lets not forget the well-coordinated Simply Sent Card Kits. Oh my I almost forgot the STAMPS!! If you have never had the chance to work with a set, you have got to! They are very durable and everlasting.
  • WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF PROJECT TO WORK ON AND WHY?
    My first and favorite paper crafting project was/is scrapbooking. The Designer Series paper pack takes all the guess work out of matching paper. They coordinate perfectly with the solid cardstocks. I like how each kit tells the colors in the kits and that takes out all of the confusion of what solid cardstock to get. I am now getting into the stamping and card making world. It’s so nice to make a card in minutes rather than buy one. This way it has a special personalized touch - and is made with care and love.
  • WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCT AND WHY?
    Do I have to pick one? Well, I will have to say the stamps, then inks is a close second. Can I have two favorites? The rich colored inks and the awesome details of the stamps go perfectly hand in hand in making a great craft project.
  • DO YOU HAVE A DESIGNATED "SCRAMPING" SPACE?
    Oh absolutely yes, after 12 years of collecting (I mean crafting)! A crafter must have their personal dedicated space to create; although, I do feel that I need more space. Maybe I need to better organize. Either way it is a place that my family and I call, “The Scrapbook Room”.
  • ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE US TO KNOW?
    I am much honored to be a part of a wonderful design team. I feel that we will show wonderful creations for anyone to complete on their own. I am so excited to show several projects that will be easy to complete. Being able to share ideas with others are a must in the crafting community. I hope to fully INSPIRE…CREATE…SHARE with everyone.
Thanks, Vicki for being a part of my design team. I know that everyone will be excited to see what you create!





Katie Burke
Inspire. Create. Share.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails