Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Clearance Sale - Part 2!!! 05/16/2009

You are gonna LOVE THIS!!!

When I got ready to load my truck after April PMS night was over, I discovered a HUGE Rubbermaid tub FULL of stuff I had marked for clearance, but it never made it into the fellowship hall! Here is a peek at SOME of the items (quick cell phone shots):

I have:
  • Retired Stampin' Pads - Classic and Craft $3
  • Reinkers $1
  • Ribbon spools and grab bags $1
  • Albums $5
  • Stampin' Up! Gable boxes
  • Canvas bags $1
  • Assorted photo frames
  • Page kits
  • Assorted embellishments
  • Other items as I continue to clean my crafting area!!
I am going to bring these remaining items with me to May PMS Night. Same as last time - cash or check only.

Hope to see you there...

When: 5/16/2009 from 4-10 pm
Where: Pleasant Grove UMC Fellowship Hall
Cost:
  • PMS Night is $10 or $5 if you bring a (new to my events) friend.
  • Kelsie's Korner $3.
  • Please share the news of the clearance sale with your friends. No charge just to come and shop the sale.

Have a great day!
Katie Burke
Inspire.... Create.... Share....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails