- Stamp image with VersaMark® or Craft Stampin' Pad.
- Apply Heat and Stick Powder to the inked image.
- Shake off excess powder onto the Powder Pal and funnel it back into its container.
- Heat image with the heat tool just until powder turns to liquid. Do not overheat.
- Pour Dazzling Diamonds onto the inked image, making sure that the image is coated completely.
- Shake off excess glitter as described in step 3.
- Heat again briefly to set.
Quick, easy, and beautiful! Check out these great products!
Item 102197 - Powder Pals: The Powder Pals set was specifically designed to make returning embossing powder and glitter back to their containers neat and easy. The built-in funnel gives you greater control of embossing powders and glitter. You’ll wonder how you ever got along without it! Set includes 2 trays and a brush.
- Large tray size, 10" x 14" x 1"; small tray size 6" x 8" x 1"; both sizes have a 1/2" funnel opening
- Perfect for embossing powder and glitter
- Comes with a brush for cleanup
Item 100625 - Heat and Stick Powder: Most people try to use glue to add glitter to a project, but it’s difficult to get a nice, even look. The Heat and Stick Powder fixes that problem perfectly. Heats to a sticky surface to hold glitter evenly.
Item 102023 - Dazzling Diamonds Glitter: Glitter adds a touch of sparkle to your stamped images. It’s easy to use with our Heat and Stick powder, or simply put a dab of Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive wherever you want a little shine. For a shimmery monogram, sprinkle some glitter on a Sticky Cuts letter. You’ll love these gorgeous glitters!
- Ultrafine polyester glitter.
- Dazzling Diamonds: 1/2 oz.
- Use with Heat and Stick powder, Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive, or Sticky Cuts Letters
Item 100005 - Heat Tool: This high-quality heat tool makes embossing quick and easy. You can also use this handy tool to heat set pigment inks on glass and cloth. Stampin’ Up!’s heat tool is one of the best on the market today.
- Melts Stampin’ Emboss and Heat and Stick powder
- Heat-sets pigment inks
- Safe, quick, quiet, and convenient
- U/L approved
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty on workmanship and defects
- 360 watts, heats up to 572º Fahrenheit (300º Celsius)
Item 103083 - Embossing Buddy: If you are going to do any embossing, you’ll love this tool. It helps keep unwanted flecks of embossing powder or glitter from sticking to the paper. Or, rub the Embossing Buddy over the surface of a bold image stamp to help it accept ink evenly.
- Approximately 3" x 1-1/2" anti-static fabric pouch
- Works great on all kinds of paper and other surfaces
The products listed above, as well as the full Stampin' Up! product line, can be purchased at my WEBSITE 24/7.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed day!
Stampin' Up!® Independent Demonstrator
West Central Georgia
Inspire. Create. Share.