Thursday, September 3, 2009

SUPER SATURDAY CANCELLED 09/05/2009

My Daddy lost an honorable 3-year battle with leukemia early this morning. Now it is time for him to rest with the Lord. Please consider making a donation to the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis, TN (Dad's hometown). As horrible as this disease was to my father, I simply cannot imagine having a child with such a devastating condition.

For those who may want to know... Visitation Friday 6-9 pm @ McKoons Funeral Home - Newnan. Funeral Saturday 2 pm @ Senoia UMC. Gathering at my brothers house in Newnan to follow.

So sorry to cancel yet another event. It has been a terrible 3 to 4 weeks for my family. My poor husband could not even be with me during this difficult time because of limitations from his emergency back surgery just 2 weeks ago. I will update you with new dates asap.

Please pray for my mother, grandmother, and children, as this is an exceptionally difficult time for all of us.







Katie Burke
Inspire. Create. Share.

1 comment:

scrapbookqueensassymouth said...

Hugs to you and yours. We are here for you anytime.

Related Posts with Thumbnails