Friday, September 18, 2009

REMINDER - PMS NIGHT CANCELLED FOR 09/19/2009

Hi! This is just a reminder that PMS Night on 09/19/2009 was cancelled and rescheduled for 09/03/2009 as a Super Saturday before my Dad passed away.

I decided after my husband's back surgery interrupting the August PMS Night and then my Dad passing away and having to cancel the 09/03/2009 Super Saturday I had planned, I would not tempt fate and try to reschedule it again.

So, NO PMS NIGHT TOMORROW!

Don't miss out on earning DOUBLE HOSTESS DOLLARS! I do still have Happy Hostess spots available for 09/25/09 and 09/28/2009. Full details can be found HERE. Please LMK if you are interested in being a Happy Hostess ASAP! I would love to jump start my business with a *boom* again!

Have a great weekend!







Katie Burke
Inspire. Create. Share.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails