Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy Hostesses Earn DOUBLE HOSTESS BENEFITS!!

Many of you know I have been having a trying time since the beginning of August. My computer crashed (and nearly burned), my husband had emergency back surgery (which he is still recovering from), my dad was sent to Warm Springs for rehabilitation for what we thought was a stroke (but ultimately ended up being presumed spread of leukemia to his central nervous system), and then we found out dad's leukemia was no longer in remission only days before he passed away last Thursday. As a result, I have had to cancel a number of events and I apologize for that.

I would like to jump start my business again by offering you the opportunity on 09/25/2009 and 09/28/2009 (7:00 pm to 9:00 pm) to be a "Happy Hostess" and earn DOUBLE HOSTESS DOLLAR BENEFITS if your party reaches $300.00!

That means if you choose to be a hostess and your party reaches the $300.00 mark, you will receive $70.00 in hostess dollar benefits instead of $35.00! I will continue to double for any hostess award level you achieve above the $300.00 mark. This offer applies to hostess dollars only, not to hostess sets earned.

Here is an example of what a $400.00 party would earn you:
  • 2 level 1 hostess stamp sets OR 1 level 1 hostess stamp set and 1 level 2 hostess stamp set.
  • $45.00 in hostess dollar benefits PLUS an additional $45.00 from me = $90.00 in hostess dollar benefits, which can be used to purchase ANYTHING from the catalog or Holiday Mini!!
  • Choose any one item from the 2009 Holiday Mini Catalog for only $10 (offer excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio).
There are 2 hostess slots available on 09/25/2009 and 2 hostess slots available on 09/28/2009. SIGN UP NOW!!! Simply EMAIL ME to choose your hostess slot.

If you don't want to be a hostess, but would like to attend, I will have NEW IDEA BOOK AND CATALOGS AND HOLIDAY MINI CATALOGS!!! Please drop me an email and let me know you will be attending so I can be sure to have enough paper cut for the projects!

I hope this special offer will allow you to have a great time earning free product as a hostess and will also allow me some much needed "girl time" to help me refocus after this difficult phase in my life. Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, support, and friendship at a time when I have needed it the most.

Love and Hugs!







Katie Burke
Inspire. Create. Share.

HAPPY HOSTESS WORKSHOPS
Location: Pleasant Grove UMC Fellowship Hall.
Cost: FREE (donations to PGUMC welcome).
  • Just like in-home workshops, but hostesses won't have to make snacks OR clean the house!
  • 4 hostess slots each month.
  • Walk-ins welcomed (PRIOR to the start of the workshop). Assigned to established hostess groups.
  • 2 hostess groups meet at same time (hostess group A and hostess group B).
  • Participants each take home a scrapbooking make and take, a card make and take, and Big Shot item.
  • Light refreshments available.
  • Each hostess earns all hostess benefits from orders received from guests in own hostess group (A or B respectively).
  • 10% of my profit will go to Pleasant Grove UMC.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails