Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Wrap Up 05/29/2009

Is it Friday already? I did some calculating on the extra hostess benefits for June and was shocked! I want to be a hostess too!!!

LOOK AT WHAT YOU CAN TAKE HOME FOR FREE!!!

$150 workshop receives:

  • A free level 1 hostess set
  • $15 in free merchandise dollars

$250-$299.99 workshop receives:

  • A free level 1 hostess set
  • $45 in free merchandise dollars ($25.00 PLUS an additional $20)

$300-$349.99 workshop receives:

  • A free level 1 hostess set OR a free level 2 hostess set
  • $55 in free merchandise dollars ($35 PLUS an additional $20)

$350-$399.99 workshop receives:

  • A free level 1 hostess set OR a free level 2 hostess set
  • $60 in free merchandise dollars ($40 PLUS an additional $20)

$400 or more workshop receives:

  • 2 free level 1 hostess sets OR 1 free level 1 hostess set AND 1 free level 2 hostess set
  • $85 in free merchandise dollars ($45 PLUS an additional $40)

I still have 2 hostess slots open for 06/05/2009! Please notify me if you would like to be a Happy Hostess that night. If not, this date will be cancelled; however, I am available throughout the month of June, so if you have another date in mind - just ask!

Quick reminders:

  • Today is the last day for Katie's Good Bye In Colors Sale. Order now so you don't miss out! We can make arrangements to get payment to me. Just LMK!
  • May 31st: Last day for Designer Series Paper and Textured Cardstock Sale.
  • May 31st: Last day to join Stampin' Up! for $75.
    I only need 1 recruit to promote to Senior Supervisor. Please consider joining!
  • June 1st: Last Chance Stamp and Accessories List Released. Bella B Designs T-Shirts on sale.
  • June 2nd: Design Team Tuesdays begin on my blog! Sign up for blog updates on the left sidebar of my blog so you don't miss out!! My Design Team has been hard at work and you won't believe the great projects!
  • June 5th: Happy Hostess Workshop 7-9 p.m.
    HOSTESS SLOTS STILL AVAILABLE!!
    Will cancel if no hostesses by Friday, 05/29
    ANYBODY INTERESTED? EMAIL ME ASAP! :o)
  • June 15th: Happy Hostess Workshop 7-9 p.m. at PGUMC.
    Hostess Slots FULL: Daphne W. and Vicki M. - Thanks ladies!!
  • June 26th: Friday PMS Night 4-10 p.m. at PGUMC. Part of 2-day event.
  • June 27th: Super Saturday 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. at PGUMC. Part of 2-day event. ADULTS ONLY.
  • June 30th: Last day to order from current catalog! Bella B Designs T-Shirt sales end.
  • July 1st: Customer sales period begins for the new Stampin' UP! Idea Book and Catalog.

Be sure to scroll down through the postings on my blog! I have posted a BUNCH of new stuff, including product spotlights, tutorials, etc. You will also want to subscribe to my blog (left sidebar) for Design Team Tuesdays, as well as lots more that I have in store.... don't miss anything!!

Have a safe and happy weekend! I will post the Last Chance List as soon as I have the information!





Katie Burke
Inspire. Create. Share.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails