Tuesday, July 7, 2009

DEAL OF THE WEEK 07/06/2009 to 07/13/2009

WOW!!! I own this bag and it is AWESOME... and now $20 off! Those of you who have been to my events have seen it in person and can attest to the fact that the photos do NOT do it justice! The bag is huge and deep with a sturdy build. The inside lining (my favorite part!) is a yummy pink polka dotted dream!

It is a great dust-free way to store your Big Shot. It is easy to carry with a handle and a shoulder strap when you need it. I am told that it also works perfectly for an airline carry on bag that fits under the seat!

I LOVE my Doctor Bag! Order yours today before this great deal is gone!

Sales Period: 07/06/2009 to 07/13/2009 (ends 9:50 a.m. MT).
Item #113474
Page #194
Description: Sizzix Big Shot Doctor's Bag

Regular Price: $69.95
SPECIAL PRICE: $49.99

Don't miss this FANTASTIC SALE!! Visit my website to order now!


Katie Burke
Inspire. Create. Share.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails