Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Did You Get Your 2009-2010 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog PLUS BONUS COUPONS?



NEW catalogs are here and FABULOUS! If you didn't get yours in July, I will have them available at my August PMS Night (08/22/2009) at no charge (retail value $9.95) and you will also get a BONUS COUPON BOOKLET with an entire year's worth of coupons valued at over $100.00!!!

If you are not local to me, but would still like a catalog and coupon booklet, I am happy to send you a catalog if you will agree to pay shipping. Just email me and we can make arrangements!

You can always view the catalog and shop online at my website by clicking on "shop now." Don't forget about the last Deal Of The Week, the Heart To Heart Punch!

Have a blessed day!


Katie Burke
Inspire. Create. Share.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails