Monday, November 3, 2008

PMS Night, Quilters Bazaar, and November Promos from Stampin' Up!



Saturday, 11/01/2008, was the 27th annual Pleasant Grove UMC Quilters Bazaar and Quilt Show. This was my first experience with the event and I must say that it was amazing.

On an "undecorated" day, the church sanctuary is stunning in its own right, but Saturday it was truly breath-taking. The talented quilting ladies display their creations by draping them over every pew in the sanctuary, as well as any other available space, and it is truly beautiful. The pictures do not do it justice, nor do they allow you to see the craftmanship. True works of art....


I was a vendor and had a booth set up in the church parking lot. I met lots of wonderful people, both people visiting the bazaar and the other vendors. This was my very first craft fair and I must say that I enjoyed it! Here are some photos of my booth and items I had for sale:

My setup
York Peppermint Scallops
Embellished Jar Candles
Designer Series Paper Pens
Mugs with Cocoa and Candy Canes
Peppermint Whisks

And lastly.... What a way to end a lovely day.... my November PMS Night!



Great friends, lots of laughter, not to mention the "bedazzling" of those in attendance (love ya girls!). We made the sparkling ornaments above for our make and take this month using the new Country Living Holiday Collection Stampin’ Kit (Item #114447, $49.95), which includes the following products:
  • Holiday Collection stamp set
    (6 stamps!!!)
  • Four 12" x 12" sheets of die-cut chipboard
  • Eight 12" x 12" sheets of die-cut Designer Series paper
    (2 ea. of 4 double-sided designs)
  • Four 12" x 12" sheets of Designer Series paper
    (2 ea. of 2 double-sided designs)
  • Two 12" x 12" sheets of Whisper White card stock
  • 25 yds. Silver Metallic cord
  • 10 yds. 3/8" Whisper White taffeta ribbon
  • Pretties Kit brads (20)
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter (1/2 oz.)
  • Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive
  • Riding Hood Red Classic Stampin' Spot
  • Old Olive Craft Stampin' Spot
  • Uninked Stampin' Spot (for white craft ink which is included)
  • Whisper White Craft Ink refill



Order your Country Living Holiday Collection Stampin’ Kit now by clicking above for more information! These are so much fun and would be a neat thing to have to work with over the Thanksgiving weekend with friends and family while the men-folk are watching football!

Thanks to all of you who stopped by my booth, bought donation tickets for the quilt raffle, and came to my PMS Night. I will definitely be doing it again in 2009, so if you missed it this time please be sure to try to come next year.

Thanks for stopping by... and have a happy day!

Katie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails