EVENT CANCELLATION - 11/29/2008: Due to lack of participation, I have cancelled the event scheduled for 11/29/2008. It is just not a good weekend for most folks, being the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I will plan accordingly next year and try to do a Christmas in October event instead!
HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA SALE:
As I mentioned in this post, Stampin' Up! is having a Holiday Extravaganza Sale. From 11/26/2008 to 12/01/2008, you can get bundled Stampin' Up! products at a fraction of the retail price.
Be sure to visit my online store on 11/26/2008 to take advantage of these major savings - quantities are limited! This sale was designed specifically to appeal to online shoppers who are looking for a great deal before Christmas!
NOVEMBER PROMOTIONS - TIME IS RUNNING OUT!
Hostess Incentive: October 1-November 30, 2008
Host a $350 workshop and choose one stamp set from the Fall-Winter Sampler for free.
Rub-Ons Promotion: November 10-30, 2008
Promotion Details: Spend $20 and qualify to purchase any Rub-Ons assortment at 20% off.
GREAT GIFT IDEA - COUNTRY LIVING HOLIDAY COLLECTION STAMPIN' KIT
Looking for a gift that will keep on giving? The Country Living Holiday Collection Stampin' Kit is a great value at $49.95. The kit comes with a TON of product including:
- Holiday Collection stamp set (6 stamps!!!)
- Four 12" x 12" sheets of die-cut chipboard
- Eight 12" x 12" sheets of die-cut Designer Series paper (2 ea. of 4 double-sided designs)
- Four 12" x 12" sheets of Designer Series paper (2 ea. of 2 double-sided designs)
- Two 12" x 12" sheets of Whisper White card stock
- 25 yds. Silver Metallic cord
- 10 yds. 3/8" Whisper White taffeta ribbon
- Pretties Kit brads (20 - "rhinestone" brads - pretty!)
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter (1/2 oz.)
- Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive
- Riding Hood Red Classic Stampin' Spot
- Old Olive Craft Stampin' Spot
- Uninked Stampin' Spot (for loading with white craft ink listed below)
- Whisper White Craft Ink refill
This would be a great family activity and/or gift that would make ornaments to be hung year after year after year.
ONLINE ORDERING INFORMATION: I have had some people ask me about ordering outside of my scheduled events and/or workshops. I wanted to let you know that online ordering is available 24/7 at my website by clicking on the "shop now" button. The beauty of online ordering is that, of course, you can shop in your fuzzy slippers, but you also earn hostess benefits just like you were hosting an in-home workshop - and the product ships right to your doorstep. How wonderful to know that you can do some Christmas shopping and get free product to keep for yourself! Check out this gift-giving guide for gift ideas starting at less than $10.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS - UPCOMING EVENTS
- 12/13/2008: December PMS Night: Join me for a night of Popcorn, Music, and "Scramping!" Enjoy getting away from it all while working on your scrapbooking and stamping ("scramping") projects. Ample table space to spread out and get creative. Make and Take project guaranteed for all pre-paid participants. My tools and professional assistance will be available, as well as Christmas music and hot cocoa will be provided! Cost: $10.00 per person. Location: Pleasant Grove UMC Fellowship Hall. Time: 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 12/20/2008: Last-Minute Christmas Gifts: I will be posting a collection of last minute Christmas Gifts to my blog soon. The event will be “buffet” style, where you select which projects you want to work on. Christmas music and hot cocoa will be provided! Bring your own sack lunch if you would like. Cost: Varies based on projects selected by participant. Location: Pleasant Grove UMC Fellowship Hall. Time: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
BLOG INFORMATION: Some of you have already signed up to receive automatic updates when I post to my blog through FeedBlitz, but I wanted to remind those of you who have not about this easy way to stay inspired. All you have to do is look at the right sidebar of my blog. There is a space directly under my "About Me" section where you can enter your email address. By signing up, you will receive 1 email a day (even if I post 10 times in a day) to let you know that my blog has been updated. You will only receive an email on days that I have updated. I use this service for several other people's blogs and I love it!
CATALOG PARTIES: Want to receive all the benefits of an in-home workshop without having to clean house? I will provide you with the necessary items to share Stampin' Up! with your friends and family. You take orders from them and you earn hostess benefits based on the chart found here. If you are interested in hosting a "catalog party," please let me know.
Thanks for sticking with me through all of this information! I am happy to help you with any questions, etc., so contact me if you need me. Also, please feel free to share this information with your friends and family!
Thanks for stopping by.... and have a Happy Thanksgiving!!