Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Holiday Class On The Go - Earn Free Product!



I was recently asked to work up some items for a Holiday Class On The Go. I was so pleased with the way they turned out, I thought I would offer them to everyone!

Basically, The Holiday Class On the Go is like the regular classes that I hold at Pleasant Grove UMC, but I bring the class to you AND you earn hostess rewards on any orders placed the day of your class.

How does it work?
  • You and I decide on a date to hold your event.
  • I give you a basket with samples and a sign-up sheet.
  • Your guests choose which items they want to make and in what quantities.
  • The class is pre-paid by your attendees.
  • I order the product and package it into "kits."
  • The day of your class, I will bring the "kits" and we will stamp and assemble the items together... complete with Christmas music!
  • All orders placed on the day of your event (including any outside orders you gather) will help you earn hostess rewards, which include free product and exclusive hostess sets.
The Holiday Class On The Go consists of:
  • Merry and Bright (Card A)
  • Very Merry Christmas (Card B)
  • York Peppermint Scallops

    $1.50 each or 25 for $35.00
    (25 items are your choice in any combination of quantities)
If you are interested in hosting a Holiday Class On The Go, please email me. Dates are limited, so don't delay!

Thanks for stopping by..... and have a happy day!
Katie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails