- FUN! Imagine sitting by the fire with a cup of cocoa, Christmas jingles playing, and working on your Christmas gifts - instead of standing in line at the mall to buy "something" (sometimes ANYTHING) to put under the tree!!! Include your family in this process and let them learn what it means to give a gift of love and enjoy quality time with them in the process!
- BEAUTY! There is nothing more beautiful than a handmade gift. Whether it is simply a stamped Christmas card, a piece of jewelry, some yummy oven goodness, or perhaps a handmade quilt (these can be made QUITE easily - even for non-sewers!), there is something unique and lovely about receiving something given from the heart.
- LOVE! What better way to express your love than by making something with your own hands for another person? How many of you still have afghans or quilts that your grandmother crocheted for you when you were a child? What about unique ornaments hanging from your tree that signify the very essence of Christmas because of the love that was put into making them? Moms out there, how many macaroni-decorated picture frames do you own? All of these things are precious and irreplaceable. Since I lost my Dad, I have started to look at things differently. I have a tile coaster that he stamped in an impromptu session at my house with my children and my mother just a few months before he died. He had never done anything like that before and was quite proud of his creation - and now it is my special memory and a tangible piece of a person who I miss dearly. Wouldn't you like an excuse to slow down, take a deep breath and make beautiful gifts quickly, easily, and relatively inexpensively that will last for generations?
- BUDGET! Who wouldn't like to escape the madness that is the holiday season? We stand in lines like cattle waiting, only to hand over our hard-earned money for gifts that will only be "relevant" for a limited amount of time. Why not invest in a few basic supplies that will "keep on giving" and spend time home with your family instead?
I can help you create your own Handmade Christmas!
I will be offering FREE PRIVATE STAMPIN' UP! WORKSHOPS throughout the month of October, November, and early December! Let me be your creative coach!
You and your friends will make a project to keep and see many others demonstrated for you (jewelry, cards, gifts, packaging, etc., etc.!!!).
All projects will be easy and beautiful - and MEANINGFUL to the person receiving them - and also will be associated with a money-saving Stampin' Up! product bundle to help you craft your way to a Handmade Christmas of your own!
Contact me today via EMAIL to arrange a date for your workshop!
Did I mention that you earn FREE PRODUCT and Hostess Merchandise on all orders placed at your workshop??
- MORE FREE STUFF TO MAKE GIFTS WITH!Have a Blessed Day!!!
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
Pine Mountain / LaGrange, Georgia
Inspire. Create. Share.