What a fun time of year!!! I am now scheduling PRIVATE CLASSES! What a fun way to get together with friends and get your Christmas cards done early! Private classes can be at your home or at your place of business.
WHAT IS A PRIVATE CLASS?
The PRIVATE CLASS concept is SUPER SIMPLE!
- Invite your friends, family, co-workers, etc.
- Provide a VERY light snack (like M&Ms... or you could do a fun cookie exchange among attendees!)
- Crank up the Christmas jingles on the stereo and I will bring the class to you!
This will be a "Bakers Dozen" class, which means each paid participant will create and take home the following:
- Christmas Cards - 4 of each of the 3 cards shown above -PLUS- a bonus project (not pictured).
- The cards are decorated with pearl accents all over (especially the Christmas tree card), which are hard to see in the photo, but so pretty in person! They are also accented with the fabulous new waffle paper offered by Stampin' Up! The color in the picture doesn't do it justice because of the light from the camera flash. The waffle paper is actually a beautiful golden color and is a soft and lovely accent on these cards.
- Each card comes with a translucent envelope for mailing, which makes for a lovely surprise to the recipient!
- The bonus project will be decorated peppermint patty candies packaged in a cello bag with ribbon! These are very cute and always a big hit with recipients!
- The cost of the class is $25 per person pre-paid by agreed upon date or $30 the day of class (as space is available).
- Pre-paid participants receive a $10 credit on a $50 order the day of class and the hostess (YOU) will earn hostess benefits off of any orders placed!
- If you have 10 paid participants for the class, your class is FREE!
LONG DISTANCE CUSTOMERS: Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a special offer on this class!!!
Have a blessed day!
Stampin' Up!® Independent Demonstrator
Pine Mountain / LaGrange, Georgia
Inspire. Create. Share.