It's that time of the Stampin' Up!® Year! Out with the old and in with the new! With the upcoming new catalog, Stampin' Up! is retiring stamps, accessories, and home decor items to make room for all the great new products that will fill the pages of the new catalog! Check below to find out what is retiring and order quick, as supplies are limited - AND some of the products are on sale for 25% to 50% off!
LAST CHANCE STAMP LIST is HERE!
Click to see what will be retiring as of June 30th.
LAST CHANCE ACCESSORIES LIST is HERE!
Accessories are only available while supplies last, so be sure to click the Shop Now button and check the list often!
LAST CHANCE DEFINITELY DECORATIVE (Decor Elements) LIST is HERE!
Click to see what will be retiring!
$99 STARTER KIT PROMOTION is HERE!
RETAIL VALUE OF PRODUCTS IN KIT = $124.90
Whether you are looking for a discount on your products or looking to build a business NOW is a great time with this Mini Starter Kit full of NEW PRODUCT! Sign up online using my password "katieburke." Print this CHEAT SHEET to help you with the process.
Join today! Here are just a few INSTANT benefits!
INSTANT ACCESS to all the inside pre-order sneak-peek opportunities that ONLY a demonstrator can get!!
Participate in demonstrator pre-order of stamp pads and card stock in the new colors, as well as product sneak peeks available today!
Place your first order immediately at a discount!!
Join today and you will remain an active demonstrator until 09/30/2010 (you only need to sell $300 per quarter to stay active). If you don't sell $300 by 09/30/2010, you have the opportunity to do so in October. If you still don't meet the minimum, you would drop in November with NO consequences. Remember that demonstrators get a 20% discount so $300 is actually $240 out of pocket - plus your first $150 order earns an EXTRA 10% discount!!!
Orders you place for yourself count towards the $300!!
- If you choose to sign up via USPS, all Mini Starter Kit order forms must arrive at Stampin' Up! (in office) by Wednesday, June 30, 2010, to qualify for the promotion and for any 2009-2010 Stampin' Up! year promotions, incentives, or awards. Forms should be mailed to Stampin' Up! PO Box 550; Riverton, UT 84065-0550.
- If you choose to sign up online, registration may be submitted through Wednesday, June 30, 2010; 11:50 PM (MT).
- Prospective recruits may still purchase the standard Starter Kit OR the Digital+ Starter Kit instead of the promotional Mini Starter Kit, but many items in these regular-priced kits are scheduled to retire at the end of June.
- Recommended catalog products are included in the Mini Starter Kit. However, just like our standard and Digital+ Starter Kits, recruits can select alternate items.
o An alternate stamp set of equal or lesser value
o An alternate color assortment of card stock of equal or lesser value
o An alternate color of Classic Stampin' Pad of equal or lesser value
o An alternate neutral pack of card stock of equal of lesser value
- Regardless of which Starter Kit a June recruit chooses, she will receive a free box of 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalogs during the first part of July. These catalogs will ship separately from her Starter Kit.
- Recruits who purchase the Mini Starter Kit can still add the Stampin' Memories Add-On for $50; however, many of these items are set to retire at the end of June. This will be noted on the Mini Starter Kit order form.
- Recruits who join Stampin' Up! by purchasing the Mini Starter Kit are eligible for any programs available to a new recruit. This includes but is not limited to Extra 10% Instant Income offer, Stampin' Start, and the opportunity to purchase a Business Booster Kit.
Contact me with any questions and have a blessed day!
Stampin' Up!® Independent Demonstrator
West Central Georgia
Inspire. Create. Share.