Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Goals for 2010

In reflecting on the direction I would like my business to take this new year, it was not difficult to decide what my goal would be. In 2010, I am dedicated to providing you with what YOU want in classes and events... and, most importantly, to give you a creative outlet that can be enjoyed on a BUDGET.

I have several classes in the works, a Spring Fling Extravaganza (similar to our Christmas Extravaganza) with multiple demonstrators, a re-vamped PMS Night (which will include all of my downline and you are going to LOVE all the new details), and a fellow demonstrator and I are going to be conducting clubs this year (still working on details, but basically, you spend a little and get a LOT! - Be looking for a date in late February for an informational meeting).

Be looking for calendar dates in the coming days and I hope that you can make it to some of the great events, classes, and clubs that will be available!

I am very excited about all of the changes in my business this year. By combining efforts with fellow demonstrators, it will allow us to gather larger groups of people so that we may live the Statement of the Heart during these challenging economic times....

To LOVE what we do and SHARE what we love, as we help others ENJOY CREATIVITY and worthwhile ACCOMPLISHMENTS,
in this we make a DIFFERENCE.
- Stampin' Up!® Statement of the Heart
If you have any suggestions for upcoming classes or events, please feel free to post them here and/or email them to me. I appreciate and ENCOURAGE the input! Have a blessed day!







Katie Burke
Inspire. Create. Share.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails