27th Annual Pleasant Grove Quilters Bazaar and Craft Fair
Date/Time: 11/07/2009 from 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Join me for the 27th Annual Pleasant Grove Quilters Bazaar. (Click HERE to see my blog post from last year’s event).
I will have a booth again! I will be selling handmade items, hand stamped cards, and will also have a CLEARANCE SECTION where I will have retired stamps and assorted other crafting/stamping/scrapbooking supplies marked to sell! If you haven't been to any of my clearance sales in the past, you don't know what you are missing!!
The sanctuary will be draped in handmade quilts, the parking lot will be covered in booths selling crafts and handmade items, and they will have BBQ and brunswick stew, to-die-for pound cakes, and other baked goods will be for sale. The quilters will also be giving away a handmade quilt with donation tickets selling for only $1.00 each. It just doesn’t get any better than that! Mark your calendar now for a day of fun at PGUMC.
Happy Hostess Workshop
Date/Time: 11/09/2009 from 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM Eastern
Location: PGUMC Quilting Room
FREE workshop! Beginners always welcome! Please bring a friend! You will go home with a smile on your face and a stamped project in your hands!
This is an informal workshop, so please drop in as convenient!
WHERE: PGUMC Quilting Room
MYSTERY HOSTESS DRAWING: Drawing for a FREE level 1 Hostess Set if the entire group order for the night totals $150.00 or more!! Earn 1 entry for every $25.00 (retail) that you spend!
* 10% of profit from any orders placed goes directly to PGUMC and donations to PGUMC are always welcome.
November 2009 PMS Night (crop)
Date/Time: 11/14/2009 from 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Location: PGUMC Fellowship Hall
COST: $10.00 per person OR $5 each when you bring a (new to my events) friend.
- Popcorn, Music, and "Scramping!"
- Enjoy getting away from it all and work on your scrapbooking/stamping ("scramping") projects.
- Ample table space to spread out and get creative.
- Make and Take project.
- My tools and professional assistance will be available.
- Mystery Hostess Drawing if the group's order reaches $150.00 that night. Earn 1 entry for every $25.00 you spend (retail).
- Fee: $3 fee per child for the 8-12 year olds.
- Make and Take project, refreshments, cropping space at "Kelsie's Korner" (table set up for younger folks).
- Attendees 13+ (or who sit at regular tables and/or do adult make and takes) considered adults.
- Important Information: Requirements are that children be 8+, able to sit at the table for an extended period of time without being disruptive, and they must respect the products they are invited to use, as well as the adults that are trying to work quietly along with them. I will remind the children of the rules at beginning of evening. Please bring enough for your child to work for entire night (“scramping” projects, coloring books, quiet games, small craft projects to share, whatever they can work on independently and quietly), as they will not be allowed on the playground or at the foosball table.
- Feel free to bring items to add to a “community craft bucket” if you wish.
(4 cards for $5.00, 2 each of 2 different designs)!!
Date/Time: 11/16/2009 from 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Location: PGUMC Quilting Room
Come make 4 fabulous Christmas Cards for only $5.00! You will complete 2 each of 2 different designs - all for $5.00!!!
Please bring your own adhesive (SNAIL preferred). Small amount of adhesive will be available for purchase night of class.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR CLASS PARTICIPANTS: Additional kits will be available for purchase at $5.00 per kit the night of class.
No prior crafting/stamping experience necessary! Be sure to tell your friends!
Inspire. Create. Share.