Wednesday, September 24, 2008

World Card Making Day - Register Now!

Registration is now open for my World Card Making Day event to benefit the Ronald McDonald House Charity. Here are the cards we will be making using the "Say it With Scallops" set, whose sales benefit the Ronald McDonald House Charity:

CARD A:
CARD B:
CARD C:
CARD D:

LOVE THE CARD, BUT NOT THE SENTIMENT? Not a problem. You can use ANY of the stamps from the set on ANY of the cards.


HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?

OPTION ONE: Purchase the Ronald McDonald House Charity stamp set ($17.95 plus shipping/tax):
  • Make as many cards as you like for $1.25 each.
  • The national RMHC will receive $2.00 from each stamp set purchase.
  • Our local RMHC in Columbus will receive $0.25 for each card made this day!

OPTION TWO: Don’t purchase the set:

  • Make as many cards as you like for $1.75 each (minimum 10 cards).
  • Our local RMHC in Columbus will receive $0.25 for each card made this day!

OTHER FUN STUFF:

  • Simply Sent Sets purchased this day will be 20% off!! See pages 176 and 177 of catalog. These would make GREAT Christmas presents AND you can help the families at the RMHC in Columbus.
  • I will donate $2.00 to the local RMHC for each Simply Sent Card KIT sold this day.
  • I will donate $1.00 to the local RMHC for each Simply Sent Card ELEMENTS set sold this day.
  • Contest to raise additional money to benefit the RMHC will be held. Be sure to bring your loose change!
HOW DO I REGISTER?
  • Decide if you would like to purchase the set. (Remember that the per card charge is lower with the purchase of the stamp set).
  • Decide which cards you like and how many you want to make of each.
  • Send me an email and let me know your choices no later than 09/30/2008.
  • I will send you a PayPal invoice for your total. All payments must be received by 09/30/2008.
  • If you are local, you may get me cash/check or PayPal, whatever is easiest for you.
Please let me know if you have any questions! I hope you can join me!

Thanks for stopping by.... and have a happy day!!
Katie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails