Sunday, September 7, 2008

In Color Bundle Special Offer

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new In Colors! We used these products for the Make and Takes at my Catalog Release Party and September PMS Night. The bundle was so popular, I thought I would make it available to anyone who is interested for the whole month of September!

What is the special offer?? You will receive the following with your purchase of my In Color Bundle Special Offer:
  • 1 pack of 8-1/2 x 11” In Color Cardstock
    (assorted colors, 36 sheets)
  • 1 pack of 12 x 12” In Color Textured Cardstock
    (assorted colors, 24 sheets)
  • 1 pack of Designer Series Paper – YOUR CHOICE!
    (see pages 168-171 in catalog)
  • 1 pack of Patterns Designer Series Paper – YOUR CHOICE!
    (see page 171 in catalog)
  • 1 spool of 5/8” striped In Color grosgrain ribbon – YOUR CHOICE!
    (see page 186 in catalog)

-PLUS-

If you order this bundle, I will give you a FREE IN COLOR CLASSIC STAMP PAD in your choice of color!

TOTAL: $49.75 (plus shipping/tax)

How do I order??

  • You MUST order this offer directly through me and NOT through my Stampin' Up! website, as this is a special that I am offering, which is not available from other demonstrators.
  • Email me with your PayPal address. My email is bellabdesigns@bellsouth.net.
  • Let me know which: Designer Series Paper, Patterns Designer Series paper, ribbon, and ink pad you have chosen!
  • I will send you an invoice and after payment is received your order will be on its way!

Thanks for stopping by... and have a happy day!
Katie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails