- What are the minimum sales requirements? You only need to submit $300 in sales per quarter. That is less than an average Stampin’ Up!® workshop! Also, you can submit your sales in any increment you wish and still receive your 20 percent discount and commission.
- What if I want to do this as a hobby and not necessarily a business? Stampin’ Up! supports all demonstrators, no matter their goals or the level at which they choose to run their business. If you choose not to hold workshops, you can simply place your own orders and/or collect orders from family and friends to equal the $300 quarterly sales minimum.
- Can I be my own hostess? Yes, you can be your own hostess anytime you want. Invite your family and friends into your home and have a workshop. You will be the hostess, receiving the hostess benefits, as well as the demonstrator, receiving your instant income and commission.
- How much does it cost to get started as a demonstrator? If you join Stampin' Up! during Sale-A-Bration, you get 15% off your Starter Kit—plus, you can choose between the standard Starter Kit and the Digital+ Starter Kit! You will also receive a FREE stamp set of your choice (up to a $47.95 value)! The Starter Kit includes everything you will need to get your business up and running, including stamp sets, ink, paper, catalogs, order forms, a training video, and more ($355 value). If you’re interested in scrapbooking, you can also select the Stampin’ Memories® Add-On for an additional $50 ($80 value).
- How can I make money as a demonstrator? You can earn money in three ways: instant income (20 percent of each order), monthly volume rebates (5–20 percent
of total sales), and monthly downline override commissions (2–6 percent of your recruits’ sales).
- Do I have to recruit other demonstrators? No. If you were to recruit demonstrators, you would be paid override commissions on your downline’s sales, but this is a perk, not a requirement.
- Where will I get project ideas for my workshops? What kind of training can I expect? Stampin’ Up! provides dozens of training resources filled with project ideas and tips to help you run every aspect of your business, including a monthly publication called Stampin’ Success, Demonstrator Support agents, a demonstrator only web site, hundreds of samples, annual and seasonal catalogs, a training DVD, the Demonstrator Manual, and a
- Is Stampin’ Up! a well-known, respected company? Since 1988, Stampin’ Up! has been selling rubber stamps and paper-crafting supplies. In that time, not only have we
won industry awards and accolades, but also the loyalty and admiration of demonstrators and customers alike. And that is a trend that we work hard to maintain. You can rest assured that the reputation of Stampin’ Up! will only continue to improve!
- What if I decide that I don’t like it once I’ve started? Will I be penalized if I quit? You may choose to stop at anytime, and you will not be penalized. You simply stop placing orders. However, there are many benefits to remaining an active demonstrator.
Start Your Own Business
About Stampin' Up!
You can sign up today online through my WEBSITE and clicking on JOIN NOW. My password is "katieburke" and don't forget that you earn an extra stamp set for signing up during Sale-A-Bration!
Inspire. Create. Share.