Thursday, June 4, 2009

Notecard Purse Class 06/29/2009 - Register Now! Space is limited!

How CUTE are these?? Come let me show you how to make this purse filled with notecards, envelopes, and a custom pen using the retiring Parisian Breeze Specialty paper (pg 158 of current catalog). Monogram letter of your choice!! Faux leather accents.

You will complete 1 purse during class. These are a GREAT gift idea at a great price - additional kits are half price! Start your Christmas gifts early this year!

I am purchasing the kits from my upline, who designed them, and the supply is running low. I am competing with another of her demonstrators for her current stock. I will be taking orders for these until they are all gone, but once they are gone, they are gone forever!

Here are the details:

  • Class Date: 06/29/2009
  • Class Time: 6:30 to 9:00 p.m.
  • Location: Pleasant Grove United Methodist Church Fellowship Hall.
  • Cost: $20.00 for class/1 kit. Additional kits may be purchased for $10.00 each. Just let me know how many you need.
  • Registration Deadline: 06/12/2009 or sooner if supply of kits runs out!
  • ADULTS ONLY. We will be using a heat tool.

Please let me know ASAP if you are interested. Email me to reserve your kits!



Katie Burke
Inspire. Create. Share.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails