Friday, April 10, 2009

04/10/2009: Friday Wrap-Up

Hi! Here is your weekly recap of all of my recent Stampin' Up! news!

Blog Updates: I have recently had some changes made to my blog. Leave a comment and let me know what you think! Thanks to Heather at www.blogsbyheather.com for all of her hard work!

"Kelsie's Korner" and PMS Night Fees: Starting in May 2009, Kelsie will officially begin teaching the make and takes during PMS Night for the 8-12 year old crowd! Here are the details:
  • I will be instituting a $3 fee per child for the 8-12 year olds. This fee will cover the cost of make and takes, their refreshments, cropping space at "Kelsie's Korner" (the table set up for the younger folks), and a small "salary" for Kelsie.
  • Attendees 13 and up (or those who choose to sit at the regular tables and/or do the adult make and takes) will be considered adults. The adult fees will continue to be $10 per person or $5 each if you bring a (new to my events) friend.
  • I absolutely LOVE that the kids are enjoying being involved with this craft! My only requirements are that children be 8 and up, able to sit for an extended period of time without being disruptive, and that they respect the products they are invited to use, as I want this to be a comfortable and enjoyable experience for the adults as well.

Birthday Blowout Sale (20% off EVERYTHING) and April PMS Night: Click HERE for all of the details! I hope you can make it. If you can't, you are still eligible for the 20% off, just get me your order prior to 10:00 p.m. on 04/25/2009! Thanks for all you have done to help me build a successful business!

New Mini Catalog Now Available: Click HERE to see information on the new Occasions Mini Catalog. Lots of FUN stuff! Order $40 worth from this catalog and choose a $10 or less set for free from the regular catalog. See below for information on the "Get Connected Campaign."

More FREEBIES??? Click HERE to find out all about the new "Get Connected Campaign."

Ever thought about joining Stampin' Up!? Click HERE for information on the 3 Easy Payments Option! Time is running out!

UPCOMING EVENTS: Click links for details:

Hostesses Wanted! I am available for personal workshops. I can bring the workshop to your home or office. Just gather some friends/co-workers/family, I will demonstrate some fun projects, everyone gets to do a make and take (cards or scrapbooking, your choice!), and the hostess benefits from the order placed are ALL YOURS! Please let me know if you are interested and we can mark the calendar!

As always, please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you and/or if I can answer any questions. I am excited about all of the upcoming events. I really enjoy all of your company! I look forward to seeing you soon!

Have a safe and Happy Easter Weekend!

Katie Burke
Inspire.... Create.... Share....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails