Friday, March 27, 2009

03/27/2009: Friday Wrap Up

Hi! I am going to try something new. This is my "Friday Wrap-Up." It will include all the info you need to know each week - unless there is a super special announcement (like the one coming on 04/01/2009!!!), which I will pass on to you as needed. So, here goes:

  • Dates have been set for my PMS Nights and Super Saturdays through July 2009. Click links for details:
    04/25/2009: April 2009 PMS Night and Katie's 1st Annual Birthday Extravaganza!
    05/16/2009: May 2009 PMS Night
    06/26/2009: June 2009 PMS Night
    06/27/2009: June 2009 Super Saturday
    07/10/2009: July PMS Night
    07/11/2009: July Super Saturday
  • Don't forget about the Sale-A-Bration Catalog Party Hostess Blitz. If you would like to order something, I have a participating hostess that is in need of orders to reach the minimum. Please contact me ASAP with your order information and I will be sure she receives credit! She would really appreciate it!
  • Are You My Next Hostess? I am excited to be able to offer some in-home workshops/parties and I would love for you ladies to be my first hostesses. You would gather some friends, I would demonstrate a couple of projects, we would do some make and takes (cards or scrapbooking, whichever you choose), and the hostess benefits from the order placed would be all yours! Please let me know if you are interested and we can mark the calendar... or maybe you have a friend who might want to hostess? :o)
  • Sale-A-Bration: Tick-tock, tick-tock..... Time is running out! Find out about 2 last chance opportunities before Sale-A-Bration is a thing of the past!
  • Welcome Bella B Stampers Team Members: Read all about my 2 new recruits, Daphne Bishop and Patricia Crawford. They both took advantage of the Sale-A-Bration recruiting incentives!
  • Do you and your friends love Stampin' Up! products? I am looking for club members! I am interested in forming some Stampin' Clubs. Please let me know if you might be interested! Grab a few friends and you are official! Here is how it would work: Each club would consist of 6 people* who would commit to spend $25 each month on Stampin' Up! products for the 6-month length of the club. Each of the club members would receive hostess benefits for 1 of the 6 months: MINIMUM of 1 level one hostess set AND MINIMUM of $15 in free product. The hostess benefits could be boosted by the hostess taking outside orders during her month as well, if they so desire. The club would meet on an agreed upon day each month during the club length where the hostess would provide a LIGHT snack, I would provide club members a make and take project (card, 3-D item, scrapbooking, etc. - this could be tailored to your needs/interests), and I would gather orders from the hostess for the month.
  • My blog: I will soon be having my blog format updated. It should be easier to navigate and I have some ideas for daily themes for posting. My goal is to post more photos and projects, as well as some challenges for you to participate in if you so desire.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you and/or if I can answer any questions. I am excited about the possibilities of doing some workshops/parties and also about the potential for fun that clubs would bring!

Have a great (and safe) weekend!

Katie Burke
Inspire.... Create.... Share....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails