Monday, January 12, 2009

Katie's Bundle Blitz!


You have seen my earlier posts about the Love You Much Bundle. It is a great selection of items from the new Spring-Summer 2009 Stampin' Up! catalog. The Love You Much Bundle includes:

  • Love You Much stamp set (retail value $25.95)

  • Candy Lane Designer Series Paper (retail value $9.95)

  • Heart To Heart punch (retail value $15.95)

The Love You Much Bundle is on sale at 20% off through the end of the month at $41.48 (plus tax/shipping); however, today through 01/30/2009 I am going to offer a "Bundle Blitz." Here is how it works:

  • This sale is offered exclusively by me. Orders must be placed with me via email, NOT on my website.
  • With purchase of the Love You Much Bundle, you may CHOOSE ONE of the following to receive FREE:
    Riding Hood Red 8-1/2 x 11" Cardstock (24 sheets) Item 111348 ($5.50 value)
    Pink Pirouette 8-1/2 x 11" Cardstock (24 sheets) Item 111351 ($5.50 value)
    Close To Cocoa 8-1/2 x 11" Cardstock (24 sheets) Item 101341 ($5.50 value)
    Very Vanilla 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (15 yards) Item 109026 ($4.50 value)
  • For every 4 paid bundles, I will place an order and each purchaser's name will go in a drawing for a free level 1 hostess set.

* The free products above are in the coordinating colors to match the Love You Much Bundle and would make a ton of Valentines!

So for $41.48 plus tax and shipping, everyone has the opportunity to end up with the bundle, a pack of cardstock or ribbon of their choice, and a chance at winning a free level 1 hostess set!

All payments required in my hand no later than noon on 01/30/2009 (cash, check, credit card accepted).

HOW TO ORDER: Please note that I will place orders once 4 bundles have been paid for and will continue on placing orders in 4-bundle increments until the end of the promotion period. All orders must be submitted to me via EMAIL and should include:

  • Your name.
  • Contact information.
  • What free item you are interested in.
  • Any additional merchandise you would like to order.
  • What level 1 hostess set you would like (in the event that you are the winner).
  • Please let me know how you would like to make payment.

Remember, to be eligible for the freebies, orders must be placed with me, NOT on my website. All orders will be shipped to me and I will distribute as they arrive. You may order more than 1 bundle and you may also add additional items to your order (don't forget envelopes!) if you like.

Please let me know if I can assist you in any way!

Thanks for stopping by... and have a happy day!
Katie Burke

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails