Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December Events Schedule

With all the holiday hustle and bustle, are you in need of some "me" time? Do you love cocoa, Christmas music, and wonderful handmade fun? Looking for creative gift-giving alternatives with heart? Allow me to share ideas with you at my December Events!

12/13/2008: December PMS Night:
Join me for a night of Popcorn, Music, and "Scramping!" Enjoy getting away from it all while working on your scrapbooking and stamping ("scramping") projects. Ample table space to spread out and get creative. Make and Take project guaranteed for all pre-paid participants. My tools and professional assistance will be available. Christmas music and hot cocoa will be provided!

Cost: $10.00 per person.
Location: Pleasant Grove UMC Fellowship Hall.
Time: 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.

12/20/2008: Last-Minute Christmas Gifts:
I will be finishing samples this weekend for the Last-Minute Christmas Gifts Collection (Mason jar candles, York tins, scallop gift tags, peppermint whisks). Photos will be posted to my blog when complete. This event will be “buffet” style, which means that you select which projects you want to work on, how many you want to make, and then pay per project. Christmas music and hot cocoa will be provided! Bring your own sack lunch if you would like.

Cost: Varies based on projects selected by participant.
Location: Pleasant Grove UMC Fellowship Hall.
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

I hope you are able to join me! Thanks for stopping by.... and have a happy day!

Katie Burke

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails