Sunday, August 17, 2008

Registration Now Open: September Events

I am happy to announce that my event dates for September 2008 have been scheduled. Registration is open to anyone who wishes to attend and all events will take place at:

Pleasant Grove United Methodist Church
3704 Hamilton Road; LaGrange, Georgia 30241
Located between LaGrange and Pine Mountain in the Rosemont area. Also conveniently located less than 5 minutes from I-185.

I would like to take a moment to thank the kind people of Pleasant Grove for allowing me use of the fellowship hall. It will be a wonderful and comfortable space for stamping and scrapping and I very much appreciate their generosity.

SEPTEMBER 2008 EVENTS:
  • 09/06/2008 from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
    New Catalog Release Party
    Location: Pleasant Grove UMC Fellowship Hall

    Cost: FREE!
    Join me for a preview of the new Stampin' Up! Fall-Winter 2008 Idea Book and Catalog. The first 20 people will receive a FREE gift and Make and Take. Come see what I love about Stampin' Up! RSVP appreciated (email), but not necessary!

  • 09/06/2008 from 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
    September PMS Night
    Location: Pleasant Grove UMC Fellowship Hall
    Cost: $11.00 per person.
    Please pre-register by 08/30/2008.
    Join me for a night of Popcorn, Music, and "Scramping!" Do you have projects that you have been trying to find the time to work on? Enjoy getting away from it all while working on your scrapbooking and stamping ("scramping") projects. Ample table space to spread out and get creative. Make and Take project for all pre-paid participants. Limited supplies will be available for your use, as well as light refreshments.

    Please note that limited space may be available night of event ($15.00 price at the door). All materials must be pre-ordered and packaged for the Make and Takes, so Make and Take availability is not guaranteed if not pre-registered.
    I would love for everyone to get the most out of their PMS Night experience, so pre-registration is strongly encouraged and appreciated.

  • 09/20/2008 from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
    Desktop Pretties
    Class
    Location: Pleasant Grove UMC Fellowship Hall
    Cost: $20.00.
    Please pre-register by 09/06/2008.
    Enjoy an afternoon with me creating pretties with the Bella Rose Designer Series Paper. I will teach you to make an embellished composition book (journal) with coordinating pen and "pebble" magnets. You will leave with 3 great projects to give as a gift.... or keep for yourself!

INTERESTED IN ATTENDING AN EVENT? If you would like to attend any of my events, registration is easy!

  • Send me an email at bellabdesigns@bellsouth.net letting me know which event(s) you would like to attend.
  • Provide me with your PayPal address.
  • I will send you a PayPal invoice for payment and after payment is received, your registration is complete.

If you pre-register for an event (PMS Nights and/or classes) and find that you will not be able to attend, you will be supplied with whatever consumable materials were used during the event; however, no money will be refunded unless you cancel PRIOR to the specified cut-off date, as the money is used for the facility, refreshments, and materials. Thanks for your understanding.

I hope you will be able to join me for any/all of my my events. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for stopping by... and have a happy day!!
Katie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails