Thursday, July 24, 2008

BREAKING NEWS... and Updates on SOLD OUT Discontinued Accessories

I am very excited to announce that Stampin' Up! will offer online ordering to customers beginning this Fall!!

What does that mean to you? It means shopping in your jammies if you wish! What a joy to conveniently be able to order great Stampin' Up! products whenever and wherever you want.

The precise details have not yet been released, but I will share them with you as soon as I know them. I do know that you would have the option of ordering directly from Stampin' Up! with an upcharge of 10% with a higher shipping rate... OR by selecting a demonstrator (ME PLEASE!!) when you order, you would save that expense.

I am very excited about this new opportunity Stampin' Up! is allowing me to share with my customers. Ease, convenience, and great products - what more could you ask for??

Now, on to the status of discontinued accessories. I have updated the SOLD OUT items on this link.

Don't forget about the retiring stamp sets as well! Last day to order those is August 10th.
Retired Stamps List (Alphabetical)
Retired Stamps List (Numerical)

Ordering information is found at this link as well.

As always, thanks for stopping by... and have a happy day!
Katie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails