Friday, March 5, 2010

So You Want to Be a Demonstrator?



We have been exploring the benefits to becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator this week and I hope that you see how rewarding it can be, both on a personal and on a professional level. I am currently looking for new team members and would love to have you join me! YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE LOCAL - ONLY A U.S. RESIDENT!

Join my team, the Bella B Stampers, today and receive the amazing Sale-A-Bration benefits described HERE. You may also click HERE to read about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator!
When you are ready to join, simply follow the steps below and you will soon be a member of my growing team:
  • Visit my website.
  • Click on the "Start Your Own Business" tab.
  • Explore the information about becoming a demonstrator.
  • When you are ready, click on "JOIN NOW" on the left under the "Shop Now" button to begin the process.
  • You will need a password which is "katieburke" (without the quotations).
  • Be sure and note that periods of inactivity will "bump" you out of your registration process.
If you have any questions, please contact me and I would be happy to speak with you and/or schedule a meeting with you to answer your questions.







Katie Burke
Inspire. Create. Share.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails