Friday, April 3, 2009

04/03/2009: Friday Wrapup!

Here is a recap of all the recent news, including some just released today!

  • Birthday Blowout Sale (20% off EVERYTHING) and April PMS Night: Click HERE for all of the details! I hope you can make it. If you can't, you are still eligible for the 20% off, just get me your order prior to 10:00 p.m. on 04/25/2009! Thanks for all you have done to help me build a successful business!
  • New Mini Catalog Now Available: Click HERE to see information on the new Occasions Mini Catalog. Lots of FUN stuff! Order $40 worth from this catalog and choose a $10 or less set for free from the regular catalog. See below for information on the "Get Connected Campaign."
  • More FREEBIES??? Click HERE to find out all about the new "Get Connected Campaign."
  • Ever thought about joining Stampin' Up!? Click HERE for information on the 3 Easy Payments Option! Time is running out!

UPCOMING EVENTS: Click links for details:

HOSTESSES WANTED! I am excited to be able to offer some personal workshops! I can bring the workshop to your home or office. You simply gather some friends/co-workers/family, I demonstrate some fun projects, everyone would do a make and take (cards or scrapbooking, your choice!), and the hostess benefits from the order placed are ALL YOURS! Please let me know if you are interested and we can mark the calendar!

Well, that's a wrap! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you and/or if I can answer any questions. I am excited about all of the upcoming events! I look forward to seeing you soon!

Have a great (and safe) weekend!

Katie Burke
Inspire.... Create.... Share....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails