I am SO excited to invite you to the
Bella B Stampers 1st Annual Christmas Extravaganza Stamp Camp!
Members of my downline, sideline, and upline (as well as myself) will be conducting this event. My upline will be the special guest demonstrator and she brings nearly 20 years of Stampin' Up!® experience with her. This is a DON'T MISS EVENT!!
Christmas Extravaganza Stamp Camp will be held at Pleasant Grove United Methodist Church in the Fellowship Hall (3704 Hamilton Road, LaGrange, GA 30241), which is very conveniently located to I-185!
We have a fabulous day planned:
- You sit and stamp while we present the projects to you! No previous stamping experience required!! Demonstrators Welcome!
- Choose from 2 sessions (morning or afternoon).
- Take home your very own Season of Joy Stamp Set (valued at $27.95)!
- You will be making: Christmas Apparel Pin, 3 Big Shot Boxes with Tags, Decorated Ornament with Ribbon, and Christmas Cards using your Season of Joy Stamp Set, as well as 4 Stamped Coasters with Ribbon using Nature Silhouettes or Fresh Cuts stamp set (provided for use at camp) so the coasters may be used year-round!
- Special guest demonstrator, Phyllis Shepherd, brings nearly 20 years of Stampin’ Up!® experience to this event. She will be teaching you how to make your own stamped jewelry!
- Cookies, cocoa, coffee, and Christmas music will be available to put you in the Christmas Spirit!
- Samples will be on display using products from the Holiday Mini Catalog 2009!
- Drawing for HUNDREDS of dollars of Stampin’ Up!® products held at 4:30 p.m. Donation tickets sold ($1 each) benefit Pleasant Grove United Methodist Church Youth Program. Multiple chances to win!!
- Bring 2 canned food items (or more) to help kick off the Pleasant Grove United Methodist Church canned food drive and choose a goody from the Stampin’ Bowl!
TIME: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon (morning session) or 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (afternoon session)
PLACE: Pleasant Grove United Methodist Church
ADDRESS: 3704 Hamilton Road LaGrange, GA 30241 View Map
The cost of the Christmas Extravaganza Stamp Camp is $55.00 per person (ages 8+) until 08/31/2009 and $65 per person (ages 8+) 09/01/2009 to 09/15/2009, then as space permits. Stamp Camp fees are non-refundable*. Both sessions will begin promptly. Please plan to arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to starting time to sign in. Guests are welcome, but MUST be registered and over the age of 8.
There are 2 sessions to choose from:
SESSION 1: Saturday morning, 10/10/2009 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Check in starts at 8:45 a.m.
SESSION 2: Saturday afternoon, 10/10/2009 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Check in starts at 12:45 p.m.
Registration is limited to 100 people per session and sessions will be filled on a first come, first served basis. Once a session fills, it will be closed. You will mark your preferred session and indicate your alternate choice on the registration form. You will be contacted if your first choice has already been filled. All registrations and payments MUST be received no later than 09/15/2009.
It is going to be a fun day, so sign up now! Registration is limited! Be ready for Christmas music, cookies, cocoa/coffee, and TONS OF STAMPIN' FUN! No previous stamping experience required. Demonstrators are also welcome to attend!
Please CLICK HERE to print your registration form and receive additional information.
Hope to see you there!
*The registration fee is non-refundable. We do understand that sometimes your schedules may change. If something comes up and you are unable to attend, you will receive the Season of Joy stamp set (or your alternate choice) and the materials for the projects.
Inspire. Create. Share.